[WEB4LIB] Re: More Library News From the State of Washington

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Wed Aug 21 14:21:49 EDT 2002

Yes, this discussion HAS veered off-topic, and although I've been
patient because it at least at some point WAS on topic, it no longer is.
Therefore, please confine your anti- or pro-taxation comments to
something that can be construed to relate to web systems in libraries.
Thank you all very much for your cooperation!
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner