[WEB4LIB] Acrobat Reader problems

Mike Novak prx000 at mail.connect.more.net
Mon Oct 1 18:04:10 EDT 2001

Tracey,

Can you open Acrobat Reader 5 outside of IE?  You might try setting browser
integration off:  from within Reader, go File -> Preferences -> General and
uncheck "Enable browser integration"  (I don't have AR5 in front of me but
this should be close)

Hope this helps,
Mike Novak
Technology Coordinator & Reference Librarian
University City Public Library