[WEB4LIB] Acrobat Reader problems

jfruit at nslsilus.org jfruit at nslsilus.org
Mon Oct 1 18:08:08 EDT 2001

Hi,

I just downloaded a copy from tucows.myriad.net/preview/683.html.
Alternatively, you might take look at some of your software installation
CDs laying around. Companies that are too cheap to include real manuals
often include copies of Acrobat on the cd so you can read their included
pdf format manuals. :)

John