[WEB4LIB] Moving Icons

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Mon Oct 1 16:27:14 EDT 2001

You might want to check again in particular for w32.magistr.24876 at mm using
Symantec's

"If the computer has been infected for two months, then on odd days the
desktop icons are repositioned whenever the mouse pointer approaches, giving
the impression that the icons are "running away" from the mouse:"(see the
picture at the URL:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.magistr.24876@mm
.html
)

There is also a link to an online virus checker at Symantec:
http://security.norton.com/default.asp?langid=us&venid=sym

Thomas