[WEB4LIB] RE: academic web administration

Garwood, Steve sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Mon May 14 14:27:45 EDT 2001

Ok here's my inside advice on this.

I used to be of the administrators of the Rutgers University website and we
decided early on not to put the library link on the main page, but rather
put it on most of the secondary pages as a link...why is the link actually
on the main page now? Because we got too many damn email messages asking how
to get to the library page.

Ergo, let the powers that be not list you, then make up a bunch of free
accounts on Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. and send message after message about how to
get to the library page...I can practically guarantee you a link soon
thereafter.

Yours in manipulation, :-)

Steve