[WEB4LIB] RE: academic web administration

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Mon May 14 14:58:17 EDT 2001

Tami,

We too were able to lobby successfully for a direct link to our libraries
from the home page by showing that users consistently bemoaned the lack of
a link from our (external) home page.

You might also look at "peer institutions" to see what they're doing ... I
hope you find that the majority of them allow users to go directly to your
library's web site from the college's home page.

Good luck!
-kb