[WEB4LIB] Re: Computers in Libraries and the death of copyright

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Mon Mar 19 13:55:31 EST 2001

The slides are now up at
http://www.escholarship.cdlib.org/rtennant/presentations/cil2001/docster/
but they do not include my comments. Please do not construe these
slides or any comments I make on this issue to be legal advice. I am
completely unqualified to provide such advice, although I may make
observations on what is technically possible and some possible
implications of these possibilities on libraries.
Roy