[WEB4LIB] Computers in Libraries and the death of copyright

Jacqueline Lesch jlesch at wahoo.sjsu.edu
Mon Mar 19 13:27:02 EST 2001

I would be very interested to learn more about the "copyright is dead"
presentation. We are a database program and I would like to make academic
journal articles availabe online--but we keep debating the matter of
copyright regarding the scanning of hardcopy articles for electronic
distribution. We are looking at copyright.com as a solution.

-Jacquie
Jacqueline Lesch
Digital Library Administrator