[WEB4LIB] Windows 2000 bypasing proxy settings

Chris Deweese chrisd at lcls.org
Tue Jul 3 13:32:09 EDT 2001

I'm going to assume you locked out access so they can not use the
tools->options menu to remove the bogus proxy.  Also have you locked access
to the registry?  Do the machines have MS-Office on them?  What other
software is on the machine (software that is available to the public)?  How
did you secure the Win2K desktop itself?
Answers to a few of these will help
-Chris D
Webmaser
http://www.lcls.lib.il.us/