Windows 2000 server and pdf files

Tasmin R. Mills tmills at lawrence.lib.ks.us
Tue Jul 3 13:39:29 EDT 2001

Hello,

We are undertaking the task of deploying thin clients for patron access to
the Internet.  However, we can not seem to get the thin client to read pdf
files.  Of course we have the browser and adobe reader loaded on the
server.  Is anyone doing anything remotely similar to this?  Do you have
any ideas how to get terminal services and pdf files to work together?  Help!!

PS..  We are using Neoware thin clients, Windows 2000 Server set up with
Terminal Services, and a RDP connection.

Thanks

trm

Tasmin R. Mills
Technology Coordinator