[WEB4LIB] Outsourcing RAS

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Mon Jul 30 14:30:05 EDT 2001

We use Obvia (www.obvia.com) for remote access. Call Rob at 914-773-7859
for more information. Tell him that Chris from the Oregon State Library
referred you. They are still a pretty new company (aren't they all?) and
still have some bugs to work out, but for the most part it is a pretty
good service. They have a multitude of statistical reports that you can
generate and are real nice folks.

Christopher Adams
Oregon State Library
503-378-4246