Public Web Browser - other OS?

Julia Schult jschult at elmira.edu
Wed Jan 31 13:58:53 EST 2001

I'm quite intrigued by the Public Web Browser.  This is the first I've heard of it.  Has anyone used it or tested it on anything besides NT or 2000?

We're still using Win95, and if I do go to 2000 this year for the public machines, it'll be 2000 Pro on an NT network environment...  We have no experience on campus to using NT on client machines.  Any comments on sticking with Win95, positive or negative, will be welcome.  Send to me and I will summarize.

---Julia E. Schult
Access/Electronic Services Librarian
Elmira College
Jschult at elmira.edu