February 2001 Cites & Insights now available

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Tue Jan 30 20:48:24 EST 2001

Walt's comments  and observations about eBooks and :CueCats are right on
target.  I put a :CueCat on our computer at home.  We played with it for a
couple of days.  It now sits behind the computer because neither my son nor
I have taken the time to disconnect it.  I was fascinated with it at first
but now must say it is worthless.  It is old technology looking for a
problem to solve that doesn't exist.

___________________
Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
SUNY Morrisville College Library
drewwe at morrisville.edu <mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu>
Home: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
Library: http://www.morrisville.edu/library/
Have Laptop -- Will Travel.
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get
neither.." -- C.S. Lewis