[WEB4LIB] IE5 favorites lock down

Lori Bowen Ayre LBAyre at galecia.com
Tue Feb 6 16:13:07 EST 2001

You might want to look at the Public Web Browser freeware product from
TeamSoft (www.teamsoft.webjump.com) which has been mentioned on this list
several times lately.  It allows you to hide the Favorites button and it has
a Kiosk mode, both of which may help you get the effect you are looking for.
It has several other very nice customizable features that make it worth
taking a peek at.

I've downloaded it for the purposes of trying out different options for
complying with the new CIPA filtering law -- wish me luck!

 LORI BOWEN AYRE                              LBAyre at galecia.com
 Library Technology Consultant

              T H E  G A L E C I A  G R O U P
                      www.galecia.com
         Project Management - Technology Consulting

 15 Old Creek Road, Petaluma, CA 94952            (707) 763-6869