Windows 2000 printing problem

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Wed Dec 12 18:26:28 EST 2001

I don't have a good outlet for this one, so I am turning to the
collected wisdom of this list serv for help.

We have Windows 2000 Professional computers attached to a Windows 2000
server.  This includes a print queue for vended printing.  Suddenly, and
unexpectedly, printing has gone bad.  A one page document sent to the
print queue is registering as a 28 page document.  A three page document
is sent to the print queue and arrives as a 98 page document.  When
trying to print out the 28 pages to see what they are, it deducts the
full 28 pages in charges from the vended print card, then errors out
refusing to print.  All our Windows 2000 computers unable to print until
further notice.

My team has not been able to figure this out.  Any help you can give us
will be greatly appreciated.
--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us