[WEB4LIB] Re: Google News -> Usenet archive completion

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Wed Dec 12 18:38:08 EST 2001

The listed URL didn't work for me, but I sure remember the
announcement.  It was one of the coolest things on the internet when
it came out.  Peter, I think we've all come a long way since then....

Happy holidays

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA