Archiving electronic documents

mackay mackay at mills.edu
Thu Aug 30 12:55:11 EDT 2001

Hello everyone,

	I would like to know if any of your institutions have policies for
archiving internal electronic documents, or have thoughts and advice in
this matter.

	 We are a small college, moving toward paperless documentation, and
very quickly need to develop a system for archiving this information. I
am checking into OCLC's Digital Collection Management Initiative, but
aside from that I am in the dark.

	Any thoughts, especially from small institutions, would be appreciated.

		Regards,
				Nancy

--
Nancy MacKay
Technical Services/Collection Development Librarian
email: mackay at mills.edu