stupid html question

Gillian Wiseman gwiseman at ci.waco.tx.us
Thu Aug 30 13:02:14 EDT 2001

I'm just learning to do HTML, and this question may be quite simple, but
this is my problem:
I've created a website (for a personal hobby at home) on my mac. When I view
the page at home it looks fine (either on my computer or my husband's mac)
with both Netscape and Explorer. When I view it with Netscape Navigator or
Explorer from my PC at work, the pages are full of HTML code.

What could be the problem? I used Adobe Pagemill to create the pages, and
some of them were created from text files originally created in Clarisworks.

Gillian Wiseman
Electronic Resources Librarian
Waco-McLennan County Library
(254) 750-5944