[WEB4LIB] multiple IP addresses and electronic journals

Hartman, Robin rhartman at hiu.edu
Tue Apr 17 19:20:51 EDT 2001

You might try something like EZproxy at http://www.usefulutilities.com I
think this is supposed to do what you want. I'm trying it out right now on a
30-day trial and it seems to be doing the trick.

Robin R. Hartman -- Systems and Technical Services Librarian
Darling Library -- Hope International University
2500 E. Nutwood Ave. -- Fullerton, CA 92831
(714) 879-3901, x1212 -- FAX (714) 879-1041
rhartman at hiu.edu