PowerPoint 2000 and Saving to the Web

Donald Barclay dbarclay at library.tmc.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:57:12 EDT 2000

I recently installed Office 2000. Much to my dismay, I now find that when I
save PowerPoint presentations in HTML, PP2K automatically inserts frames.
I'm sure some <<Equus asinus>> at Microsoft considers this an improvement
over the earlier versions of PP, but I don't.

Anybody know how to save PP2K presentations as HTML without frames? I
checked PP help and looked at all the PP Web options but couldn't find an
answer to my question. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Donald A. Barclay
Houston Academy of Medicine-                         always the beautiful
answer
Texas Medical Center Library                         who asks a more
beautiful question
dbarclay at library.tmc.edu                                     --e.e. cummings
713-799-7120