[WEB4LIB] PowerPoint 2000 and Saving to the Web

Gina Minks gina-minks at utulsa.edu
Wed Oct 18 12:05:30 EDT 2000

Hi Donald,

I was fighting with PP2000 earlier this month on this issue.  The only thing
I could find on the frame/no-frame issue was on the Microsoft Product
Support pages:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q237/4/02.ASP

Basically this states that "There is no way to disable the frame pages
layout for a Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Web presentation, as you can in
Microsoft PowerPoint 7.0 for Windows 95, or Microsoft PowerPoint 97." but
does offer a workaround that "hides the unwanted frames" but does not
disable them.

I hope this helps and if you do find a way to really get rid of frames
completely - please pass it on!!
-Gina

Gina L. B. Minks
Special Collections Librarian