[WEB4LIB] Re: Free and clear e-form examples

Cameron Metcalf cmetcalf at uottawa.ca
Thu Nov 30 13:21:05 EST 2000

E-forms I'm currently using with Free and Clear may be found at:

http://www.ottawahospital.on.ca/professionals/library/ill1_e.htm
http://www.ottawahospital.on.ca/professionals/library/ref1_e.htm
http://www.ottawahospital.on.ca/professionals/library/email_e.htm

you may want to use any of the above, to get a jumpstart in coding yr own
pages, using this off-site service.

Cameron