Mac to PC conversion software followup

Linda Woods Hyman lwhyman at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 30 13:04:47 EST 2000

Thanks to everyone who responded. There were 2 softwares recommended for converting Mac files to PC readable. Several people mentioned "MacOpener" so I tried that one. There's a five-day demo version available and it worked great. The other software was TransMac, available at http://www.asy.com/    I didn't try that one since the MacOpener worked. Of course, now I have a bunch of Quark files that I can't open. Guess I better see if there's a demo version of  Conversion Plus!"

Linda Woods Hyman, MLS., MA.
Pacific Bell Education First
(619) 237-2020
http://www.kn.pacbell.com