Anyone subscribing to iTKNOWLEDGE.COM?

Dale LaBonte dlabonte at cwmarsmail.cwmars.org
Tue Nov 7 21:52:19 EST 2000

Hello,

Is anyone on this list using iTKNOWLEDGE.COM?
http://academic.itknowledge.com/

Is it useful for librarians managing electronic resources?  Is it useful
for teaching to students in a general college setting-- can business
majors make sense of the offerings at this site or is it mainly for
computer geeks?

Does anyone else find it hard to navigate, or even just take in all
the activity on its pages, for that matter.

Thanks for your feedback.  If you've already had this discussion, I
apologize.  Chalk it up to my being a new subscriber.

Dale

Dale LaBonte
Reference Librarian
American International College