[WEB4LIB] Re: Modified "get" action for forms?

Chris Shaffer shaffer at uic.edu
Wed Nov 8 17:11:10 EST 2000

Many thanks.  The Location: header (described in
http://www.php.net/manual/function.header.php) does exactly what I need.

I'm still not sure the ASP solution described by another reader does what I
need.  From what I can tell, it just strips the null values from the query,
not from the URL.  At any rate, using the Location: header is perfect for
my needs.

Chris Shaffer
shaffer at uic.edu