[WEB4LIB] Re: Unauthorized copy of web pages

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Wed May 10 22:48:54 EDT 2000

Actually, I am in a similar situation with details too long to go into here.
I have created a Library site on my personal ISP's server and advertised it.
Eventually the Network Nazi had to link to it from his feeble school site.
This may not be feasible for you.

A cautionary side note: This week I discovered that he had overwritten all
my files with a backup that was 2 weeks old. I suggest working off of a zip
disk if you have such a technician on the loose.