Test first

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Wed May 10 07:39:42 EDT 2000

Jackie:

I am afraid that there is one point that I don't understand.  Why is this in
production?  One ought to do the site, test it and then put it in production
with all of the pages you want when you like the results.  Not before.  It
is reasonable to take a set of pages and work on it until it is right, but
not as a production site.  How did this come to be?

If this were my situation, I would sit down and draw up a plan for the
completion of the project (with a time table) that would list all of your
concerns and actions that you want done.  Then hold the person to it (within
reason, of course).  One can always get into a project without all of the
planning done and it can be corrected as you go.  But it is not the easiest
way to go.

Good luck!

Gary Masters