[WEB4LIB] Javascript I.E. 3.0

Samuel Mcdonald smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Jun 2 09:21:09 EDT 2000

Hi Patricia:

Try reviewing this widget that I heavily rewrote from the articles listed
available below. (The Electronic ready reference stuff does go to an
anchor)
 http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/rshortcuts.shtml

Also, you will want to read the combo/double combo articles here; these
will give you more options and explanation.
http://www.wsabstract.com/script/cutindex16.shtml

-Sam

Samuel J. McDonald                                smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Webmaster                              http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University Libraries                        Voice (732) 932-7505
Alexander Library, 169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163