Javascript I.E. 3.0

PATRICIA SUAREZ SUAREZ.PATRICIA at epamail.epa.gov
Fri Jun 2 09:01:33 EDT 2000

I have created a simple drop down JavaScript that works fine in
Netscape (4.5) but will not work in Internet Explorer 3.0.  The problem is
that I have the script jumping to anchors and I.E. 3.0 does not seem to
support it.  The script does work when the drop down does not go to an
anchor.

Below is a sample of my code.  Has anyone else experienced the same
problem?  Any solutions would be tremendously appreciated.

<SCRIPT>
   function JumpPulldown()
    {

location=document.JumpTo.Dest.options[document.JumpTo.Dest.selectedIndex].value;
    }
  </SCRIPT>

  <FORM Name="JumpTo">
   Select Location:
   <SELECT Name="Dest">
   <OPTION VALUE="http://www.msn.com">MSN
   <OPTION VALUE=" http://www.epa.gov/otaq/fuels.htm#external">Fuel

   </SELECT>
   <INPUT type="Button" Name="Go" Value="Go"
onClick="JumpPulldown();">
  </FORM>

Trish Suarez
Internet Librarian
EPA National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory Library
staffed by GCI Information Services
2000 Traverwood
Ann Arbor, MI  48105
(734) 214-4312 or