Intranet Menuing, Launching from browers, cdroms, networked bookmarks

Brad Thomas bradzo at ozemail.com.au
Fri Feb 11 21:04:17 EST 2000

Cross Posted - Our apologies.

There have been numerous postings over the last few months re launching apps from web pages, hierarchical HTML menus,
sharing bookmarks over an intranet etc etc.

Braddon Computing Services may have just the product you need. Ingenieum is a suite of applications designed to deliver menus dynamically to workstations based on their IP address, so you can limit what is seen at what workstation. All entries are stored in a database, so you have a single point of administration for the menu items. Ingenieum also comes with an application launcher which works with both Netscape and Internet Explorer (any version), and very possibly any other browser on the planet.

Full details can be found at:

http://www.braddoncs.com.au/ingenieum

Ingenieum has been designed from the ground up to support all these features. Stop using a cobbled together solution. See our website for more information, and email us for an evaluation copy.

Thank you all for your time. We hope we have pointed you to a solution you've all been looking for.

Yours faithfully

Bradley Thomas
Braddon Computing Services
Burleigh Heads