[WEB4LIB] Some people don't like Jakob Nielsen - usability gu ru....

Tripp, Tim tim.tripp at uhn.on.ca
Tue Dec 5 11:44:46 EST 2000

And straddling the fence is a good place to be.  As with most such debates,
the truth (if there is one) lies somewhere in the middle.  As Stephen Abram
is fond of saying, "it wasn't text that made the web popular."  I cling to
that, especially as someone who regularly has Nielsen thrown in his face as
a tactic for dismissing my questions as opposed to answering them.  Still, I
do take his advice, but as with most things in life, do it in moderation.

Hoping the fence can take our combined weight...

Tim

--

Tim Tripp
Clinical Decision Support, Project Manager
Work : tim.tripp at uhn.on.ca
Home : tim at timtripp.com
http://www.timtripp.com/