Database Product Evaluation

Olivia Blakemore oyb1678 at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Sun Aug 20 19:16:35 EDT 2000

We are considering a major upgrade to our ZyImage database software
(produced by ZyLab Inc.), including the Web server component.  Does
anyone have any experience with this software suite?  Did you have any
problems with installation or functionality (both internally and
externally) or general comments/issues you would like to share?  If you
have a product that you consider comparable, we'd be interested in
hearing your experiences with that one as well.  Thanks in advance.

Olivia Blakemore
Technical Administrator
LOMA Information Center