[WEB4LIB] flow chart programs

Lise E. Kreps lisek at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 3 18:17:01 EST 1999

You might try Visio Standard 2000. It costs more ($199) but can also
diagram a ton of things as well as web sites. For more info see
http://www.visio.com/visio2000/standard/

- Lise Kreps (ok I used to work for Visio, but I don't anymore; now I
teach Indexing at the UW Library school, so I've regained a little street
credibility :-)