IIS and Web Proxy Configuration

GLICK, DAVID GLICKD at hsu.edu
Wed May 26 12:08:39 EDT 1999

I just installed IIS 4.0 and Web Proxy 2.0 and would like to allow anonymous
logon to the default web site but want to Authenticate all users trying to
access the Web Proxy server to allow access to IP restricted databases.
However when I change the security settings to require authentication, I
must authenticate against both the default web site and the Proxy server.

Is there any way to configure IIS to allow anonymous login against the
default web site but authenticate against the Proxy server?

TIA
David

David Glick
Henderson State University