IE5.0: Forms Display Error?

David Atkins atkins at aztec.lib.utk.edu
Wed May 26 11:57:06 EDT 1999

Hey all,

A question for folks using IE5.0, Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe from Win95
PCs....

When you use IE5 to access Lexis-Nexis and when you select a search
option such as General News Topics, is the first box in the search form
(Keyword Search) invisible?

It's there but I can't see it.  Refreshing doesn't work but scrolling to
the bottom of the page and back up to the top makes the box visible.

I'm trying to find out at whom I should wag my finger...IE or Lex-Nex.
Maybe I'll wag at both.

Thanks,
DA

P.S.  The exact version of IE is 5.00.2314.1003

David P. Atkins
Electronic Resources Librarian
John C. Hodges Library                            datkins at utk.edu
The University of Tennessee                    me  (423) 974-0014
Knoxville, Tennessee  37996                    fax (423) 974-9242