[WEB4LIB] Re: Library webmaster's software-which programs to learn? - not a certain future

Gary E. Masters GMASTERS at TAMIU.EDU
Thu May 20 07:52:48 EDT 1999

At 01:49 AM 5/20/99 -0700, sean dreilinger wrote:
 with this observation: in the early days of electricity,
>companies ran their own power plants (web servers) and hired their own
>people (webmasters) to run them. we all delegate that to the electric
>company (isp's) now.

Not this is a possible way to go, however there is more change in a web
page.  Electricity is the same, while the web master changes content and
the page over a span of time.  Most webmasters also have other things to
do.  I will wait and see.  It is really not the same.

Gary Masters
Gary E. Masters
Automated Services Librarian
Texas A&M International University