[WEB4LIB] Netscape and the QuickTime plug-in

Don Yarman yarmando at netra.clc.lib.oh.us
Fri May 14 10:27:24 EDT 1999

My sincere thanks to David Atkins and Andrew Mutch, who
pointed me toward the fix for my Netscape/QuickTime/Star Wars
problem.  I did indeed have to uninstall QuickTime, AND
I had to go into the Netscape Plug-ins directory and
delete npqtw32.dll, which wasn't being removed by the
uninstall (I've chosen to blame a CD-ROM encyclopedia
for that).  Then QuickTime will work after reinstalling.
The forces of good have triumphed.

     Your most humble and obedient servant,

                         Don Yarman
                         Grandview Hts Public Library