[WEB4LIB] Re: Mailing List Content

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed May 12 10:39:18 EDT 1999

And, it should be pointed out that there is an existing list that deals just
with filtering issues.
[Although I have to confess that I'm one of those people that has allowed
themselves to be pulled into the filtering wars on this list...instead of
taking it over to that list.]

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library