[WEB4LIB] Mailing List Content

Dan Robinson Indexing Services drobinson at info.hwwilson.com
Wed May 12 10:20:41 EDT 1999

No, No, No, a thousand times No.

The great strength of this list is that it is not divided. Questions
and answers come from all over the library spectrum.  The Dr. Laura
message was posted by someone with an agenda, not someone who is
interested in making web access in libraries work. Since he's gone
now, the list has gotten back to being one of the best technical
library web resources around.

I also have a personal reason that probably applies to more than a
few folk here. I'm on quite a few lists. If this list split, I'd have
to be on all of them too. I would never know where a query or
response related to my work would come up.

Dan Robinson
drobinson at hwwilson.com