(no subject)

Charlotte McClamma cmcclamma at chsd.org
Mon Mar 1 14:46:47 EST 1999

We are trying to create a presence on the Web. And we have a few
questions:
   1. What are you doing to optomize the retrieval of your web page?
   2. Are you relying solely on meta tags and submitting the site
yourselves or have you hired an outside firm to do the optomizing for
you?
    3. If you are doing this "in-house" is this a responsibility of your
Web Master?

Any information would be truely appreciated (and yes, I have looked at
the archives and that information has been of help, thank you) .

Please respond to me off-line and I will be happy to summarize.

Charlotte McClamma
Health Sciences Library
Children's Hospital and Health Center
San diego, CA 92123