PCP technology

Charlotte McClamma cmcclamma at chsd.org
Mon Mar 1 15:40:45 EST 1999

Our Web Page has been created using a new technology called  "PCP
technology".

I invite you to take a look at it. http://www.chsd.org  Pages are posted

according to different "views". We have selected several views and
depending on which one you click on, all information is attached to it.
I'm not explaining it very well, but is NOT frames and yet it is
not a static page.

Is there anyone else out there with the same or similar technology? Our
website was created by SAIC in San Diego.  We are interested in finding
out
your opinion and your experiences with this new technology.

We also welcome any comments on the page itself.

Please reply directly to me and Thanks for all of your help.

Charlotte McClamma
cmcclamma at chsd.org

Health Sciences Library/5043
Children's Hospital and Health Center