What to do when Web4Lib mail stops coming

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:50:31 EST 1999

Recently I've received mail from Web4Lib subscribers who suddenly ceased
to receive Web4Lib mail. This can happen due to a variety of causes, most
of which are not anyone's fault. But should this happen to you in the
future, the first thing to do is to resubscribe. Directions on how to do
this are (as always) available at the Web4Lib Web site at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

If this does not work, then send email to me. If you want more information
on all the permutations of difficulty that can be experienced, please see
the "Web4Lib Subscriber's Troubleshooting Guide" at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/troubleshooting.html

It isn't as boring a document as you might think. Thanks,
Roy