[WEB4LIB] Attaching an HTML editor to Netscape Navigator

Christopher Adams chris at opac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Jan 19 11:38:31 EST 1999

I believe that starting with Netscape 4.x for Windows,  you do not have the
option to specify an editor or "view source" application as you did in versions
3.x. It does work in the current version of Macintosh. However, for Windows, you
must use the built in viewer for Netscape. You can use CTRL-C and  CTRL-V to
copy and paste into a document, or save the entire file to disk and then open in
your chosen HTML editor. It's really too bad we no longer have the option.

Christopher Adams
Oregon State Library