Connecting an Access db to a Web page

Helen Cotsell hcotsell at c3.telstra-mm.net.au
Thu Feb 25 03:26:41 EST 1999

Hi, All,

I'm at the beginning of this process, and I admire Gary's on-line journal
list - and wish I was as far along as he is.  Mine are still done by editing
the HTML - so I would like to make a journal list database accessible from
my Web site, and easier to update, using an Access form, so that I don't
have to do it myself.

Could anyone advise me of useful titles dealing specifically or mainly with
the ins and outs of exporting an Access database to a Web page?  I have the
two MS Press books (MS Access97 Step-by-Step , ditto Visual Basic), but if
they say anything to the point, I must have missed it...

Helen