[WEB4LIB] Fortres, Folderguard, Foolproof ?

Hetherington Information Services his at virtuallibrarian.com
Tue Apr 20 22:09:43 EDT 1999

Hi.

I needed exactly the same thing, and have been happy so far with Full
Control by Bardon.
Bardon makes WinU as well.

www.bardon.com

Full Control in brief is a time management utility, security, and user
management tool.

You can teach Windows '98, offer access to your programs (with individual
time limits per program i.e. Internet 1 hour, Word 2 hours), and let the
machine log your user off for you.

It's also less than $40 per educational license, easy to install, etc.

I like Fortres and OS security features (whether DOS or NT) however the
Full Control User/Time management tool really impressed me.

Hope that helps.
Cynthia Hetherington
Technology Librarian
Englewood, NJ