Fortres, Folderguard, Foolproof ?

Hanan Cohen hananc at bashan.co.il
Mon Apr 19 02:50:59 EDT 1999

I want to protect the computers at the library. I have heard and read
about those programs but unable to decide which one to use. It seems
that none will give me exactly what I want.

On the one hand, the computers should be protected from all kinds of
vandalism.
On the other hand, I want the computers to be used for teaching on how
to use computers for work and leisure. The computers used for teaching
must be protected but also resemble a "normal" computer so that the A:
drive will show and also the "My Documents" folder.

Maybe my problem is not the program to utilize but conflicting needs.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

(Notice that all those programs are F words)
--
Hanan Cohen

Qiriat-Gat Central Library
Kibbutz Tamuz - Beit Shemesh http://www.tamuz.org.il