Tangent - LaserWriter IIg from PC

Paul H. Gray phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Fri Sep 11 09:33:22 EDT 1998

I have a user who has just traded his Mac for a PC - you know you're in
trouble when a 486 is a step -up- :)
BUT
He still needs to print to an Apple LaserWriter IIg in an adjoining room.
Both machines are on the same Ethernet LAN running NetWare 3.1.
I am running AFP on the server and have tried to configure ATPS.
So far no luck.
If anyone has faced and solved a similar problem - please e-mail me directly.
Thanks
Paul H. Gray, Learning Resources Manager	Phone:  (817)515-6623
TCJC Northeast LRC				Fax:    (817)515-6275
828 Harwood Road				E-Mail: phgray at tcjc.cc.tx.us
Hurst, Texas 76054