Netscape Messenger

Stacy Voeller voeller at mhd1.moorhead.msus.edu
Wed Oct 7 09:47:09 EDT 1998

I checked the archives and couldn't locate anything pertaining to
Messenger.  I hope this question is appropriate.   In our library, and
on much of our campus, we are running Netscape Communicator 4.05 in our
offices and using Messenger as our primary email program.  We IMAP our
mail from our Pine accounts to Messenger.  The problem many of us are
having involves mail reappearing as new mail after it's already been
sent to trash, messages appearing under the wrong subject, and Netscape
illegal operation errors which force closing of the Messenger program.
Can anything be done to prevent this from happening?