[WEB4LIB] Re: Paint Shop Pro Transparent Images

NCM Ross nmuch at execpc.com
Fri Oct 9 03:16:45 EDT 1998

Hmmm, I am not certain what the scenario is that you are describing
here. But I use transparent images made with Paint Shop Pro on pages
with patterned background images, and the backgrounds show through.
In case you are not familiar with the program, JASC does offer a 30 day
trial. I use about four major graphics programs, including Adobe Photoshop,
and a few other less popular ones. As far as I can tell, PSP is performs
very well on transparency.

Nancy

NCM Ross, Ph.D. University of Chicago 1983, Human Development
Graduate Student, SLIS University of Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
http://www.uwm.edu/People/ncm2/index.html
Research Consultant, Office of Research and Evaluation, Alverno College
Email: nmuch at execpc.com;  Email: ncm2 at csd.uwm.edu