Need for new list?

Avrum Shepard ashepard at well.com
Mon Mar 9 23:12:10 EST 1998

In support of Ms Roberts ... Perhaps we don't need more lists, since we're
all interested in the subject matter.  Most email software now has a
feature called 'Filters' - Eudora Light v 3.05 does, and it makes life much
easier.  I set up a filter to put the new list discussion in its own
folder.  The filter criteria is quite flexible and powerful.  Look in the
Tools menu to set the filter up.  By the way, to what other library lists
do people subscribe. If anyone needs a tutorial in Java, try
<http://www.webteacher.com>.  If you need a good tutorial for teachers on
how to use the web, point them to <http://www.webteacher.org>.